Re: Filtering data

From: FaheemRao <faheemrao_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Oct 2001 17:32:11 -0700

yes, the good idea would be to do a SQl query that give you the filtered records, and if your problem is that you creat your criteria at run time , then select records from database , create your criteria on the basis of selected records and then requery from the database, with new criterias.
You can dynamically create your SQL in you Delphi code.

Faheem Rao