time based sequence/trigger

From: John Dunn <JLDunn_at_ukgateway.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:03:17 +0100

I have a column in a table. I want the value to increment automatically each time a record is created. But I would also like the value to reset to 1 when the first record of the day is written, i.e the first record after midnight.

Is there anyway to do this?

John Received on Wed Oct 10 2001 - 14:03:17 CDT