OEM and Oracle 8i ans 9i

From: Yanick Hudon <yhudon_at_sml.qc.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:27:24 -0400

Hi all,

    I'm trying to figure out how to set up the whole thing in order to use Oracle Entreprise Manager (OEM) with all the instances and databases we're using, but i have some newbie questions after reading some documentation:

  1. Is Oracle Entreprise Manager (OEM) included with the new Oracle Products like Oracle 8i and 9i??
  2. If yes, Is the DBA Studio interface doing this job??
  3. How to launch a setup like almost the following description:

    NT Server 1 : 1 network instance (7.3);     NT Server 2 : 2 network instances(8.0.5);     Win2k Professionnel : 2 local instances (8.1.6); Also tis workstation contain the DBA Studio.

Thanks in advance

Yanick Hudon Received on Wed Oct 10 2001 - 11:27:24 CDT