Re: Continu backup of database

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:16:59 -0700

Why not just turn on archiving? The whole point of that is to minimize data loss in case of recovery need.

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"
Now got a life back again that the book is released!

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA