Re: Can't create DB

From: D.I. <x_at_x.x>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:07:28 +0200

> What are your ulimits? They can be displayed with ulimit -a
> You should have enough memory to start the instance.

oracle_at_linux:~ > ulimit -a

core file size (blocks)     0
data seg size (kbytes)      unlimited
file size (blocks)          unlimited

max locked memory (kbytes) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes) unlimited
open files                  1024
pipe size (512 bytes)       8
stack size (kbytes)         unlimited
cpu time (seconds)          unlimited
max user processes          10238
virtual memory (kbytes)     unlimited

oracle_at_linux:~ >

I reinstalled all system with 2GB of swap and 15 GB for linux.It has 320MB of RAM.