SQL Worksheet: message not found

From: Johan Lorier <johan.lorier_at_nl.abb.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2001 23:38:38 -0700

Hello,

I have installed the Oracle Enterprise Manager on a Win NT client. When I use the worksheet it displays messages like 'message 3530 not found'. I found that the message that should be displayed is in the file mgrus.msb. NLS settings are correct, I repeated the installation several times, but this message is still there. Any idea how to solve this?
OEM 1.6.5, Oracle Server EE 8.0.6, WinNT 4 SP5.

Regards,

Johan Received on Wed Oct 10 2001 - 01:38:38 CDT