Grant privilege in Schema Builder

From: Philip <phsan_at_cs.siu.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:56:12 -0500

In Schema builder, I created a table, and then I tried to grant privilige to anther user, I tried to do this by selecting File/Set Privilige... menu in Schema Builder, but I could not find any regular user listed in that window, I only saw some system users, such as system, sys...

Any idea how to see regular users in it?

--
Thanks,

Philip