Re: How to return a recordset to caller by STORE PROCEDURE?????????

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 05:49:11 +0200

"liyou" <liyou_at_114online.com> wrote in message news:9ptkbe$rvc$1_at_mail.cn99.com...

I'm not going to answer this question anymore, ever, as I answered it literally thousands of times.
The newsgroup archives are literally flooded with answers, it appears on any faq site, and yet there are still people who are think they don't need to search the archives before asking such a question. So: please search the archives, and stop being lazy.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA Received on Mon Oct 08 2001 - 22:49:11 CDT