Management software

From: Joshua Goodstein <awing_pilot_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Oct 2001 11:20:32 -0700

We are looking for management applications for our tier 1 and tier 2 support. our high level dba's will be using OEM, command line :-), and HPOpenview, we will probably use tools like Quest's Spotlight on oracle for our lower leveled guys. does anyone have other appplications that are comparabile? reccomendable??? thanks in advance

J Received on Mon Oct 08 2001 - 13:20:32 CDT