SunOs 5.8 and Oracle 8.0.5

From: Janne Keskitalo <Janne.Keskitalo_at_oulu.fi>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:25:36 +0300

We are planning to upgrade our Solaris box to OS-version 5.8 (32-bit). We are currently running Oracle 8.0.5, but 9i is going to be installed soon. Are there any compatibility issues with this version of SunOs and Oracle 8.0.5? Yes, I should call Oracle support, but I'm not in the mood for elevator music.

--
Janne Keskitalo
Systems Analyst, DBA