Re: Post to newsgroups with new professional tool osaxd

From: Larry Linson <larry.linson_at_ntpcug.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 17:27:33 GMT

Oh, unholy spawn of Satan (that's you, "An"), we have a cowardly poster who hides behind an anonymizer to criticize, one who apparently got so hacked at me in comp.lang.basic.visual.misc as to search out other newsgroups where I post so she/he/it* could attempt to disrupt those, too.

Read the FAQ, read RFC 3098, read any reputable ISPs Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy, and then take a hike, An Metet, TheDoDo, Anonymous, Anonymous User, Freaky Remailer, Ignoramus Ignorami, Nomen <whatever>, any other anonymized name you use, or, perhaps, the eminent Edward G. Nilges.

"An Metet" wrote