question - does anyone know?

From: Alex Ivascu <alex_at_ivascu.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 23:55:25 GMT

I got an interesting question the other day... and not sure what they mean by this, since I am pretty new to Logical Database design. Here it is: What type of schemas are you following for your logical design?

Is there something formal?? I never took a class on schema design, however I am doing some of the logical db design work. I am mainly a production/development dba (physical dba).

Thanks for any feedback.

Alex Received on Sun Oct 07 2001 - 18:55:25 CDT