Re: VIRUS WARNING -- FALSE ALARM ?

From: Art Woodbury <artw_at_DELETETHISMUNGEmediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 12:48:07 GMT

I've been informed that this is a troll attack in alt.config. I wasn't aware of this because I read only comp.cad.solidworks among the list of NGs where it was posted. And I was informed that my AV software reports a virus because I use a newsreader (Outlook Express) that interprets HTML and JavaScript. Time to look for a better newsreader!

I apologize for waving a red flag when apparently none was needed. My heart was in the right place, even if my head wasn't. :) Received on Sun Oct 07 2001 - 07:48:07 CDT