Linked server

From: the masked avenger <sued_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 19:06:34 GMT

I am running SQL Server 7.0, along with Oracle 8i. Can someone tell me exactly what needs to be loaded in order for 7.0 to "talk" with Oracle? I'm guessing the client installation on the Oracle install disk, that will install SQLnet and do the configuration is what I need. Does anyone know of anything else I might need? I have looked for more detailed info on this and have not been able to find any.

TIA-- Received on Sat Oct 06 2001 - 14:06:34 CDT