before logoff trigger

From: Ian Wood <iwood_at_novalistech_.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 13:51:59 GMT

Hey,

I wish to create a trigger that will remove temporary tables from my database when a user exits. I have written a trigger ON_LOGOFF to do just that. Works fine so long as the trigger is created by the individual user; however, I wish for this to fire everytime a user ends his session.. Is the following correct? Who must create the trigger?

Cheers,
 Ian.

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER On_Logoff

     BEFORE LOGOFF
     ON database

BEGIN Received on Fri Oct 05 2001 - 08:51:59 CDT