Re: Session id

From: Ban Spam <ban-spam_at_operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 00:17:16 GMT

dong.wang_at_core.ca (Dong) wrote in

> Hi there,
>
> Can somebody help me on this?
>
> I'm going to submit some jobs(with the same PL/SQL stored procedure)
> to the job queue, and inside the stored procedure, I need a way to get
> current session id (not DBMS_SESSION.UNIQUE_SESSION_ID) or its own job
> number. Either way would be helpful. I don't have any input from the
> parameter list.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Dong

SQL> desc dba_jobs_running

 Name                            Null?    Type
 SID                                      NUMBER
 JOB                                      NUMBER
 FAILURES                                 NUMBER
 LAST_DATE                                DATE
 LAST_SEC                                 VARCHAR2(8)
 THIS_DATE                                DATE
 THIS_SEC                                 VARCHAR2(8)

select distinct sid from v$mystats; Received on Thu Oct 04 2001 - 19:17:16 CDT