how to set default vaule in sqlload with certain condition?

From: David <dhs_69_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2001 15:29:13 -0700

HI,

We try to use sqlload to load data, but I am not sure how to load data set to default value when certain condition happens.

For example:

table name :
aa(ss_no not null, name);
data file:
"123","John"
"","TOM"

we try to load data if ss_no is null, we want to set value to 999999.
so result look like:

select * from aa;
123,John
999999,Tom

Can sqlload can do this?

Thanks

David Received on Thu Oct 04 2001 - 17:29:13 CDT