Session id

From: Dong <dong.wang_at_core.ca>
Date: 4 Oct 2001 13:46:58 -0700

Hi there,

Can somebody help me on this?

I'm going to submit some jobs(with the same PL/SQL stored procedure) to the job queue, and inside the stored procedure, I need a way to get current session id (not DBMS_SESSION.UNIQUE_SESSION_ID) or its own job number. Either way would be helpful. I don't have any input from the parameter list.

Thanks in advance,
Dong Received on Thu Oct 04 2001 - 15:46:58 CDT