OPS 8i setup on Unix 5.1 compaq tru64 machine

From: Shashi Magadi <smagadi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2001 12:35:25 -0700

Has anyone setup an OPS on compaq tru64, unix 5.1? The setup of the parallel server went through fine. However we are able to run queries only from one instance. It hangs when we try and connect from the second instance ? Anyone else have the same problem and any resolution to this ?

Thanks, Received on Thu Oct 04 2001 - 14:35:25 CDT