Re: What have they done to Oracle?

From: pklosky <member_at_dbforums.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2001 11:11:27 -0500

Ban Spam,

Thanks for your clear question requesting some detail from the original poster. I can say that we have significant DBs which we have moved from 7.x to 8.1.6 with good result. I'm talking about a large Warehouse Management System deployed in a number of locations that have a lot of goods handled by this system.

Peter