Re: Java stored procedures. Are they slower than PL/SQL?

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:52:46 +0100

Howard,

nothing wrong in being a Java basher - I too follow the same path. Take, for example, the new Universal Installer - on my system it runs like a three legged dingo nailed to the floor, it appears with windows which have resized themselves so that the options and/or buttons are not visible, and it really gets my goat (feral or otherwise). Ditto the old Enterprise Manager and Tuning/Diagnostics pack - how I lament their sad demise into Java.

On a more positive note, what do you want to know about "Vedic references to Lunar phase changes and their relationship to marsupial mating habits" ?

:o)

Norman.

Norman Dunbar			EMail:	Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk
Database/Unix administrator	Phone:	0113 289 6265
				Fax:	0113 289 3146
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.	URL:	http://www.Lynx-FS.com