Tablespace defined

From: Michael Rowley <stardog_at_itchy.serv.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 23:20:45 GMT

I'm having a heck of a time understanding exactly what a table space is. My O'Reilly Oracle book makes a valiant attempt at explaining it and does a great job in other areas but for some reason the way they describe tablespace does not click with my way of thinking. Can someone give a newbie a quick shot on what a tablespace is as opposed to a table. Thanks a million. Received on Wed Oct 03 2001 - 18:20:45 CDT