Re: ORACLE CONTEXT DML-RSS.

From: Robert Silver <rss_at_ddsc.com>
Date: 3 Oct 2001 09:48:53 -0700

A couple things to add:
According to my system the folowing tables exist to support batch processing
of Context engine indexing:
what does DRQ_WAITING table do??
drq_pending is contains the queued elements but what is happening when an index is stuck. Is something getting locked? or what?? If the server is shutdown and restarted the locks could still be set???
It makes little sense. one would expect the locks to be cleared upon restart
of the server(s) but jobs stay stuck and the CPU utilization goes way up to 99%
Perhaps a better understanding of the tables below may shed light on what happened. Does anyone have any ideas here?? SQL> select table_name from user_tables;

TABLE_NAME

CTX_PROPER_NAME
CTX_SETTINGS
CTX_SVCQ