installing oracle 9i on a Red Hat 7.1 with 2.4.4

From: Sandor Feher <sfeher_at_bluesystem.hu>
Date: 3 Oct 2001 09:02:23 -0700

Hi folks,

I've got a problem with the subject. During the installer compiling the database shared objects the following error message appearing: Failed to install (or something like that..) /opt/oracle/OraHome1/plsql/lib/ins_plsql.mk (help/retry/ignore/cancel)

I've suffered similar problems with 8.1.6 but there are a patch which could solve it. Any suggestions are welcome!

Please drop a mail to my mail address too: sfeher_at_bluesystem.hu

tia and bye ,Sanya Received on Wed Oct 03 2001 - 11:02:23 CDT