Re: Oracle 8i blues

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:06:47 +0100

It should be listed in a group called oracle installation products. If it is not there you will first have to install it!. Do this by choosing custom install from the Oracle Installation CD.

For database creation there is a utility called Database Configuration Assistant that will walk you through database creation. Again if this is not installed (it should be in the oracle database administration program group), you can install it from the cd.

HTH

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA