Storage settings of nested tables

From: Jason Filby <jason.filby_at_orafocus.com>
Date: 3 Oct 2001 10:36:21 GMT

Hi

I've got a table with several nested tables. Unfortunately Oracle automatically makes the initial extend of these nested tables 64k. Can't I change this? Oracle is usually so highly customizable when it comes to storage settings, I find it difficult to belive I can't, but I just can't find docs on this.

Thanks
- Jason