How to get the settings for Oralce database?

From: Raha <rahamaz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:58:41 +0800

Hi,
  I'm new in using Oracle database a silly question, "Is there any command to get the settings in Oracle 8 database?". I have created a table (column c1 NUMBER(27.9)) and inserted a record into the table. When I select the same record under interactive SQL, I only manage to see 6 decimal points behind eventhough it's stored as nine. Is there any setting that control the display format of the data type?

Thanks Received on Wed Oct 03 2001 - 03:58:41 CDT