Re: error 1067 - listener not started

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 22:38:50 +0200

"Andreas Lommel" <anlommel_at_gmx.de> wrote in message news:3bb9c4d5.25704280_at_news.btx.dtag.de...
> I installed oracle on a NT-PC. Whe I try to start the listener I get
> the error 1067. The listener doesn`t start.
> Who can help?

Is that an NT error? Oracle error?
Oracle error text?
If it is an NT error you will find that the NT error is usually caused by an Oracle error.
The Oracle error will appear in listener.log If it is an Oracle error, please include the error message text and don't have someone responding search for it.

Regards,
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Received on Tue Oct 02 2001 - 15:38:50 CDT