Re: Rollback segment size versus table size

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:41:47 +0100

It depends on how you are processing the table and how many indexes there are on the table. However, if your observation is correct, this does look a little extreme.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.