Re: Oracle 8.1.7 enterprise server error

From: Kai Huang <khuang_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:18:08 -0400

Hi Sybrand,

I tried your method, and the listener shows SNMP ON and the intelligent agent status is also running. I also removed the old repository and created a new one. However, the enterprise server still couldn't find the database. In the root "network", there are only two children directories: "group" and "node", both are empty.

I tried to discover service and inputed the ip address of the linux machine of the database, oms still couldn't find the node. Do I need to reinstall the whole thing?

Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Kai