Oracle person learning SQL Server

From: Michael Rothwell <marothwell_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 16:55:16 GMT

        OK, I dont like it either, but a possible contract needs me to do some SQL Server admin/devel along with my normal Oracle stuff. I know and understand the architecture of Oracle, where is a good resource to get the understanding of SQL Server fairly quickly? I'm looking more for a Cliff's Notes version if possible.

Thanks,

Michael Received on Tue Oct 02 2001 - 11:55:16 CDT