Check error

From: Gloria Zhao <gloriaz_ca_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2001 07:22:34 -0700

Hi there,

   I am wondering if there is a way to check if a PL/SQL program ran successfully in unix shell script. I used to check log file which has sqlerrm and sqlcode. But I am just wondering if I could do it by checking the return value of a PL/SQL program.

Thanks a lot.

Gloria Received on Tue Oct 02 2001 - 09:22:34 CDT