Re: distributed database

From: Neil Cudd <neil_at_cudd.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:34:53 +0100

AIUI, the distributed database options are included if you have the Enterprise edition of the software .... having said that, the Enterprise edition has *all* the bells and whistles - which is what makes it different from the Standard edition.

You will have to install them though. The banner that shows when you start svrmgr will indicate what options you currently have installed.

hth
Neil.