Copying image from long raw to ORDImage?

From: Jan Obrestad <obrestad_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 14:21:32 +0200

Hello
I'm trying to convert a table with images from using the long raw format into using the ORDImage format.
I know how to convert the long raw to a blob using sql, but the problem is getting this blob into the ORDImage table. I've tried using the examples in the documentation, but it leaves out important information.

The example is as follows:
Table:

ename varchar2(50)
salary number
job varchar2(50)
department integer
photo ORDImage

Here is the code that is supposed to insert data into this table

DECLARE

How do you use the getContent method?
I've tried Image.getContent, but I get an error that it is not recognised.

If someone could provide me with an example of how to insert this blob I would be very grateful. Received on Tue Oct 02 2001 - 07:21:32 CDT