Oracle Designer

From: Romeo <rshoukry_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2001 01:53:57 -0700

I am creading header & footer in html format and place this file in a function to use it in Designer 6i, it's working fine, but there is a line by default above the header; I would like to take this line out to gain more space on the screen.
When I run the html file I don't get the line only with Designer 6i.

Also, The footer line by default always in the middle of the screen. I would like to make the footer in a fix location , at the buttom of the screen.
any help will be very thankfull...
thanks. Received on Tue Oct 02 2001 - 03:53:57 CDT