sqlldr - errors loading data

From: Rob F. <farrellyr_at_yourfuture.ab.ca>
Date: 1 Oct 2001 16:15:54 -0700

2 Questions;

Is it possible to tell which column is causing the error? When I run sqlldr I get this error;
Record 1: Rejected - Error on table AEMSTUDENT. ORA-01400: mandatory (NOT NULL) column is missing or NULL during insert
The data file looks to have values for each column.

Also, similar to this problem. I created a temp table as select * from aemstudent. When I run sqlldr against the temp table I get the error for every row, but against the original table they get loaded fine.

sqlldr73 Oracle7.3.4 NT4

Thanks. Received on Mon Oct 01 2001 - 18:15:54 CDT