ORA-03114 when installing 8.1.7

From: Jackson Zhu <jazhu_at_swifttrade.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:44:09 -0400

Hi, Everyone
I am newbie to oracle. When I try to install oracle 8.1.7 on solaris7, during configuring the starter database, it prompts ORA-03114 error, I don't know why. Anywhere, I install according to the Installation guide one by one. Anybody can tell me why?

Thanks in advance Received on Mon Oct 01 2001 - 13:44:09 CDT