Re: Connecting to OEM via browser - help!

From: Glen A Stromquist <gstromquist_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:01:27 GMT

Sounds like a good solution, may have to look at something like that.

Right now if I can get my outlook to forward incoming messages to an outside e-mail I'll be ok, I'm trying to set it up so anything coming in from the OEM is forwarded to one of my internet accounts and my cell phone text messaging. Should be doable, just working with our exchange guru ironing out the wrinkles...