Re: Help on SYSDBA previliege

From: santysharma <santysharma_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:56:33 -0700

yes , i tried it on WIN 2000. Oh man this is definately is a serious bug. i can connect scott/tiger as sysdba
after that i created user ab identified by ab then i was also able to connect as ab/ab as sysdba even did shutdown with this ab a/c.
So much for Oracle 9i

santysharma
Oracle certified dba
Sun certified system admin