Cannot connect to recently created database USR???

From: Alexander <abauer_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:56:11 +0200

Hi!

I installed Oracle 8 Database.

I created a new database with the wizard included, set up Net8-listener, but I cannot connect the DB.

The wizard did not tell me the username, I just entered the "internal-connect"-password.

Now I cannot connect to any database using Database-Manager, ODBC....

Any help about standard-user, connection details...?

Please help! Received on Fri Sep 28 2001 - 09:56:11 CDT