Re: Minimum version of SQLNet2 required to connect succesfully to an Oracle 8.1.7 RDBMS?

From: Rick Wessman <Rick.Wessman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 27 Sep 2001 15:17:38 -0400

You should be able to connect with an any V2 client as it's backwards-compatible. However, you will not be able to use any features introduced later than that V2 release.

                                         Rick

--
                                Rick Wessman
                                Security Assurance Group

     The opinions expressed above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                         those of Oracle Corporation.