new in Oracle

From: Deniz <dbasturk1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Sep 2001 04:34:04 -0700

Hello to everyone here
I can say that &#305; am new in Oracle but also so willing to learn it by myself although &#305; know it is difficult to learn it without taking course.I want to ask you that where from &#305; must start &#305; know sql and pl\sql but the rest.what can be my next first step after sql can you suggest me a strong and understandable web page or document.If you do I will be so happy.So thanx to everyone.Good luck to all Received on Thu Sep 27 2001 - 06:34:04 CDT