Re: Connecting to OEM via browser - help!

From: Marty Grinstead <marty_grinstead_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:47:01 -0000

Hi Glen,

Yes, you do have to install the jinit plugin...It is available from the OEM website, and must be installed on every machine that will run the thin client. Each version of OEM has a specific version of jinit, so when you upgrade OEM versions, you will have to install the new jinit (when that time comes).

As far as the e-mail. You can only specify one e-mail account per administrator. I know an enhancement request has been made, but nothing yet.....