Connecting to OEM via browser - help!

From: Glen A Stromquist <gstromquist_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:26:00 GMT

I finally have OEM set up close to the way I want it, but am having trouble connecting via a browser.

Do I have to have the jinitiator plugin for this to work? I was sure that an Oracle rep told me this wasn't neccesary.

As well, can I specify more than one e-mail address to send alerts to?, the only way I can see it working now is to set up another administrator have alerts sent to that one as well.

thanks in advance Received on Wed Sep 26 2001 - 15:26:00 CDT