Help me please!

From: ftp <shyan_at_cse.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: 26 Sep 2001 10:50:28 GMT

I haven't tried to install Oracle before and I have just installed Oracle8i in Windows 2000, but I don't know how to configure it.

  1. How to create user account?
  2. How to start the database service by allowing user connection through internet?

I'm a beginner to Oracle installation. please answer me in more detail. If possible, please reply me by e-mail.
Thanks.