assigning a tablespace to a user - how?

From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku_at_gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: 26 Sep 2001 07:16:22 GMT

When I create a user and this user creates tables this seems to go by default into the sys tablespace.

By which statement can I assign a certain tablespace to a user?

Can this be looked up in the web (docs in the web) somewhere? I'm without my Oracle CD and documentation at the moment.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de