Re: install Oracle client AND personal on same PC

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:53:19 +0100

That's exactly why I answered myself. :o)

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar			EMail:	Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk
Database/Unix administrator	Phone:	0113 289 6265
				Fax:	0113 289 3146
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.	URL:	http://www.Lynx-FS.com

Thanks for the update. I wish more people who answered their own questions would post the answer. Closes out the loop and many people are usually interested in the answer but not participating in the thread.

--
Galen Boyer
Everyone in town, now, they probably all agree,