Re: HACMP Configuration

From: Ethan Post <Blah_at_Blah.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:27:25 GMT

Thanks Kevin, I have a few RedBooks from the site and they cite Oracle 7 in thier examples. Yes I will be going with a standby configuration. I having some trouble grasping the shared volume groups. Does this mean both machines have access to the same volumes or does one machine mount the volumes when a take over is required, or can it be either one? Will keep looking for info and read all the docs. As usually they want this done yesterday. - E