Loop during DB install with 9i on W2000

From: Michael Bialik <bialik_at_isdn.net.il>
Date: 25 Sep 2001 12:51:07 -0700

Hi.

I get a loop of CMD/MS-DOS-windows ( open - close - open a new one - etc. ) trying to execute SQLPLUS during initialization of instance on Win2000. After a 2 hours of such experience I stopped DB Assistant and got java.io.IOException, afterward the screens continued to appear and dissappear. The only solution was to reboot the computer. Anyone did successfull install? ( Oracle 9i - Win 2000 ).

TIA. Michael Received on Tue Sep 25 2001 - 14:51:07 CDT