HACMP Configuration

From: Ethan Post <Blah_at_Blah.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:22:01 GMT

I have been tasked with configuring HACMP failover for some databases. I am looking at a white paper on it right now that is really dated. They also assume the databases do not exist yet. If anyone knows of some good resources or would allow me to give you a call and get a better overview of HACMP I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ethan Post Received on Tue Sep 25 2001 - 14:22:01 CDT